Hosting a fundraiser on behalf of Dakota Woodlands is a great way to support its important programming.
- Concert or variety show - Everybody has some talent! Show it off and sell tickets or take a free will offering for Dakota Woodlands!
- Coin drive - Fill a container like an aquarium or water cooler bottle with coins! Make it fun competition between classrooms or business departments.
- Neighborhood garage sale - Get your neighbors together and have a garage sale! Advertise that you are donating the cash proceeds to help alleviate homelessness.
- Pledge drive - Collect pledges for a walk, swimming laps, bike ride or even how long you will sit in a tree!
- Special privilege day - Collect a fee for the privilege of wearing a cap, shorts, or team logo clothing to work or school. Give a prime parking spot or go to the front of the line…whatever people cherish…charge a fee for charity!
- Car wash- Motivate your family, club or troop to gather in a public parking spot and wash cars!
- Dinner or concessions - Whether it is a small gathering at your home or a community affair food brings people together and if it is for a larger cause all the better!
- Individual creativity - Be creative, Dakota Woodlands is here to support your ideas!
For more information about ways to give to Dakota Woodlands, contact Beth Bromen at: email@example.com
Dakota Woodlands, 3430 Wescott Woodlands, Eagan, MN 55123 | Telephone: 651-456-9110 | www.dakotawoodlands.org